Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Nursery Transformation

Thankfully with another boy on the way I didn't have to do much to this room to make it a nursery.


Basically just move in the crib, changing table, and rocking chair!
I did pick up this little blue rug at Target - it was only about $30!
I also spray painted the baskets in the changing table Navy Blue 
and changed the stripes on the dresser to grey.





My sweet mother-in-law makes a new blanket and bumper pads for each of my babies.  I get to pick out the fabric and she does the rest!


 I decided to keep things really easy and went with the existing colors and drapes in the room, I just added some grey to the mix.  I have just 6 more weeks till the little one arrives!  (For details on the original transformation of this room including the trim work and shelf just click here)

1 comment:

  1. It looks beautiful! I love how you were able to change the space so quickly!

    ReplyDelete