Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Getting Ready for July



I saw this cute crown flag pole holder a couple months ago at "Silver Star Hardware" in Salt Lake.  I loved it but for some reason didn't buy it.  This week when I saw a "Groupon" in my email for 50% off something in their store I grabbed it and knew immediately what it would be buying!  They have two different kinds of flag pole holders and the lady that works there said they get them from some store in England - I love unique stuff like that!  Original price - $27, my price $15--  God Bless America!

The irony is not lost on me that my American flag holder is a crown and comes from England!


 I was also fortunate to recently grab some of my brother Jon and his wife Kori's castoff's (they will be moving soon and are cleaning out a little).  You can see my post on their current home (it's amazing!) and I will defianetly post a field trip to the new house when she has worked her magic on it - a post we will all be looking forward too!  I was happy Kori no longer wanted these two lanterns and love how they look by my front door.  The contrast of anything black on my white house makes me smile!!!

The outside of the house is starting to show a little more character - I think a lawn at this point would REALLY look great and I am dying to get it done - will post when it's there!

No comments:

Post a Comment